Thursday, July 10, 2008



Blog!!!! What blog???


.....Before this blog is strange word to me....Although i'm study in Information tecnology but i don't care about blog until my Trainer Forced me to wrote in blog.....
I also didn't know if i could do it..but when i start explore About blog...i'm interested to had my own blog.
Now i realised,blog is one of stage to Share our ideas,memories,problems and everything.....can share in blog.....I hope my blog will help me to improve my english......Insya'Allah....i 'm try the best.....importantly....we must be sincere by what we write ......Thanks Sir....

2 comments:

dextrike said...

hihi...
thanx 2 me also.. :P

♥NSarasazaSaadan♥ said...

yEAh!!
i also want to improve my english!!
so, we can learn together2..
and dunt 4get to add me at ur link..
http://sazwan57.blogspot.com